ETI Membership Statement
ETI MEMBERSHIP STATEMENT
Beeswift Limited are proud to announce that after much time and resources spent, we have been accepted and acknowledged by the Ethical Trade Initiative by being accepted as a foundation member.
The Ethical Trade Initiative, known as the ETI, is internationally recognised as the organisation which promotes ethical trading and trains and provides expertise and disseminates information to all companies, non-governmental organisations and interested parties like trade unions.
The main ethos of the ETI but not solely include the following:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
We are honoured to be a member and will work in collaboration with projects instigated by the ETI to improve our supply chain and those associated with our company.
We believe in a supply chain where all workers should be free to work despite age, colour, ethnicity, sex or background.
Print Name: L M GILES